Friday, December 30, 2011

The Stevenson's- A Family Feature

"I was eight days old, and still living with my parents. How sad is that? Clearly, it was time to move on. I set out to find my destiny. Turns out a kid from the Glaupunkt quadrant had the exact same idea. That was the day I met Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes, and our glorious rivalry was born! After a few years, and with some time off for good behavior, I was given an opportunity to better myself through learning, at a strange place called "shcool". It was there that I once again ran into Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes. He had already amassed a gigantic army of soft-headed groupies. He bought their affections with showmanship and extravagant gifts of deliciousness. So I, too, would make this pop-ed corn and win over those mindless drones. That's when I learned a very hard lesson: good receives all the praise and adulation, while evil is sent to quiet time in the corner. So fitting in wasn't really an option."
-Megamind

Stevenson2011-1

Stevenson2011-2

Stevenson2011-17

Stevenson2011-11

Stevenson2011-21

No comments:

Post a Comment